Friday, August 30, 2013

REVIEW Young Annabelle by Sarah Tork






James is a douche bag!
I miss spaghetti and meatballs!
I’m having the worst summer of my life!
My mom’s crazy, she won’t let me eat what I want!
Every calorie I consume is monitored and noted!
I miss spaghetti and meatballs so badly I’m on the verge of a mental breakdown!
Did I mention my mom’s crazy?
Did I mention I miss spaghetti and meatballs?
And then there’s the other issue, 6’2 HOT AS HELL Baseball player James……The kissing! The cuddling! The excuses! The mind games! I’m so confused, what the hell does he want from me?
Sigh! I miss spaghetti and meatballs!

Since the beginning of summer, seventeen year old Annabelle Simms has been on a diet under the harassment....scratch that....the watchful eye of her mother. If it wasn't for her best friend Jenna who keeps her sane, she would have branded the summer as a complete yummy food-less disaster. Everything seemed to be on the same repetitive boring path until one day at work Annabelle is forced to train the new guy and suddenly summer doesn't seem so dull anymore.


Okay wow! When Sarah Tork DM'd me asking if I wanted to read her book I quickly agreed! As a bookaholic I'm always looking for my next good read!

I read the synopsis right away and was definitely looking forward to it!





I was not disappointed one little bit with the book, in fact I loved it! But holy crap Sarah! How am I supposed to function with that kinda cliffhanger!! Sheesh! ;0)

Annabelle is a great character extremely relatable in so many ways! And she captures the crazy emotion and confusion of first love. The war a girl goes through trying to decide how far is too far. When she has butterflies making her sensibilities turn to mush.

Now onto her mom and home life. That truly sucks beyond belief! I would have lost my mind that summer! But then again the tenseness in the home is relatable too.

Of course I can't decide with this book if James is really an A-hole or not. I'm sure book 2 is going to shed light on the situation!

All I know for sure is I NEED YES NEED BOOK TWO ASAP!

There will be no spoilers in this review. You have to read all the drama, laughs and steamy goodness for yourself.

I recommend this book a million times over! Great job Sarah Tork!!!

View all my reviews on Goodreads


 
 
 
I hate writing bio's, so instead I'm going to write a few random facts about myself.

My favorite snack is Pickles and Coke.
I love writing on Graph PAPER!!!!
My favorite TV show and movie growing up was Buffy The Vampire Slayer!
I love pens, collect pens, PENS ARE EVERYTHING!!!
My Favorite color is GREEN!
I hate Onions and Eggplant with a passion, if you value your life, do not serve me a dish involving those two as the main stars.
I love stationary. I get lightheaded when I walk down the aisles of Staples.
I've been living in an imaginary world since I was an embryo, I blame it all on apple juice.
 
Connect:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment